To Stop the Pain
You Must First Understand the Pain
If you’re like most people, you found your way here via reading a Dr. Sarno book. And that’s great. But if you’re like most people, you’ve also spent years or decades being told that your pain or chronic illness is a real medical thing.
- Maybe the doctors have told you it’s a genetic problem
- Maybe the doctors have told you it’s a structural problem
- Maybe the doctors have said it’s idiopathic (they don’t know)
But one thing’s for sure. If you’ve been receiving medical care for Tension Myositis Syndrome for all these years, you’ve not been told the truth about what’s causing it.
Doctors can’t tell you the truth about the real origin of most chronic pain for 3 reasons.
- They don’t know the truth because medical school doesn’t acknowledge that emotions play a big role in our health (or lack thereof).
- A doctor could get trouble and be sued for telling the truth.
- Doctors would lose a lot of money if people knew the real truth.
For many years, you've been sold you a pack of lies.
The real cause of things like back pain is not herniated discs. Studies have proven that. Stress and anxiety and repressed anger are the real culprits.
So, what we need to do is make a shift in your mind from your previous understanding of the cause of suffering to the truth. The autonomic nervous is at the center of everything, when it comes to tension myositis syndrome.
Your body is now in a continual state of fight or flight.
Curing TMS is not hard once you understand the physiology behind it.
Watch Laura explain the physiology behind the pain:
The Truth About Chronic Back Pain
If you want to get over any chronic pain, we need to start with a reality check.
- Chronic back pain is caused by inflammation and muscle tightness.
- Chronic back pain is not caused by abnormal discs.
- Epidural shots don’t work at all ever.
- No one was ever cured by a chiropractic adjustment.
- Physical therapy doesn’t work.
- Surgery doesn’t work either.
The Truth About Curing Back Pain
Curing TMS is not necessarily that hard but you can’t accomplish it by just passive exercises like meditation and positive affirmations. You need a real action plan that’s systematic and attacks the problem from 3 different angles at the same time. The plan must address all 3 categories simultaneously for 90 days:
- Switching belief so that you are 100% sure that your pain is coming from stress alone.
- Resolution of the stressors that over activating your autonomic nervous system.
- Increasing your physicality in a way that releases tight muscle tissue and dissolves the stress away.
The Sarno 3.0 Method is a new and better way to cure TMS.
Download our FREE Workshop:
"3 Keys to Healing Chronic Back Pain"
(or any TMS Condition in 90 days or less)
+ We'll send you weekly emails with additional free content.
“Doctor Sarno taught me that my back pain was being created by stress and tension. The Pain Cure Clinic’s online course taught me how to cure it.”
- Emily in Miami, Florida
Coaching services offered by the Pain Cure Clinic are not intended as medical advice or professional psychotherapy. This is practical knowledge based on experience about how to alternately eliminate chronic pain symptoms caused by psychological factors. Medical or mental health questions or diagnosis should be directed to your physician or psychologist. The Pain Cure Clinic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dr. John Sarno. *Individual results will vary.